Navigation

weapon index mismatch of bite_mp?

So, I've played some public on toujane and mainly recorded to report hacking faggots who disturb my day but I shot a pretty funny unscope yesterday and wanted to watch the demo.
Seconds before the actual gameplay after the loading screens would start, the game gets a black screen and theres an error message like "weapon index mismatch of bite_mp.".
How could I fix this? This server is a bit moded, like custom xp, classes etc. and it's like I said mp_toujane.

yinzem8
08/01/2014 22:45
srsly im so fucking pissed at the stupid fucking cunts in this shoutbox.

________________________________________________________________________________

Posted on 24.03.2014 / 6:56

REPLIES

T-Max

Run demo on this mod and all gonna be ok

#MakeCFGFactoryGreatAgain

Posted on 24.03.2014 / 12:12

Nope, different error, something with strings VA, will make a ss later.

yinzem8

________________________________________________________________________________

Posted on 24.03.2014 / 18:04

yinzemate

delete your profiles and make a new one?

Posted on 24.03.2014 / 19:55

Done that, deleted every of my profile, made a new one AND played the demo with the mod. Now I get even a new error lol: "script compile error Could not find script "promod_ruleset/custom_public" (see console for details)". Can't I just convert the demo or something so the .gsc scripts won't be bugging anymore?

yinzem8

Posted on 26.03.2014 / 7:54

BlackBurn

when i open the demo this shit came promod_ruleset/custom_public does anyone know how to fix that? and sorry for my bad English

Posted on 13.05.2015 / 11:40

jeffskye

Are you using the same mod version as in the demo?
Because it looks like the scripts aren't added to the mod your trying to watch the demo with.

Posted on 13.05.2015 / 14:09

BlackBurn

yeah i am using the same mod

Posted on 14.05.2015 / 17:10

jeffskye

Are you using the same mod folder?
If so it might be that the scripts are server sided and you can't watch it with that mod (since the scripts are missing)

Posted on 14.05.2015 / 21:41

ONLY USERS CAN POST REPLIES.